Digital signage is the next generation of mass medium communication, giving your business a fast and easy way to get your message out there. With remotely controlled content distribution and playback, your options are limitless, and your messages are impactful and relevant. With digital out of home (DOOH) networks you gain the ability to add emotion to your messages to consumers with audio, video and animation — something that just doesn’t work with traditional signage.
Electronic Art is an integrator that consults with your for the best solution for your unique setup. We provide everything you need to start or effectively utilize existing digital sign networks. If you’re just getting started, we can consult for you and provide you with the hardware, software, installation services and content you’ll need to set up and administer an effective and impactful digital sign network. Already have the hardware? Need content? We can help. Our team can create custom content that can stay on-target with your audience as well as your brand messaging.
What are the Basic Elements?
Depending on your goals and unique location requirements a typical signage project includes::
- Screen – LCD is most common, LED is thinner and less power, plasma is good for high quality video with fast moving action. Ultra small screens are a new trend.
- Player device – Often a small form factor PC or appliance that runs content and displays to the screen.
- Mounting Bracket– Most often includes wall, pole, ceiling, or movable cart. Often with a method to hold the above player device.
- Management Software– To manage media, playlists, schedules and manage each screen/player.
- Networking – Standard IP networking is most common, and management over the internet, cellular or even Satellite is available.
- The Content – Perhaps the most important element! A strategic messaging campaign with media such as video, flash, HTML, Jpeg/Gif graphics, live TV, RSS and more are common. Keep it updated regularly.
There are many digital signage components available based upon your needs and we can consult for you to quote the best solution. The items we offer are high quality commercial grade hardware built for a longer lifespan and lower total cost of ownership. Many have longer warranty periods than consumer grade hardware. View our catalog website at TouchScreenHardware.comto see some standard offerings that fit 80% of projects. Otherwise, we can custom build a solution that suits your needs. We have relationships with the largest distributor networks in digital signage hardware. View the details to learn which digital signage hardware is right for your project.