With the credit crisis and market volatility, you may be holding off on purchasing hardware right now, but IBM Global Financing is making it easy for our customers to buy with a 3 month deferral on payment, or a leasing program that can give you a low monthly rate. Leasing is great because you can expense the costs each year in full, versus depreciating the capital purchase over 5-7 years. And you can always upgrade at the end of the lease, which is useful with technology.
See IBM’s announcment and details here:
So if you are thinking of purchasing or leasing kiosk technology, contact Tim or Rob at Electronic Art and we will walk you through the process, and help make the financing easy.
From the article, benefits of leasing:
- Leasing reduces risk and provides a hedge against technology obsolescence
- Leasing offers payment and term flexibility tailored to match either project or revenue-generation milestones
- Leasing preserves cash and credit lines for more strategic investments such as facilities expansion, increased research and development, sales force expansion or receivables financing
- Leasing enables more acquisitions within their current budget
- Leasing accelerates implementation of economically attractive new technologies
- Leasing reduces total cost of ownership and improves price-performance Leasing improves key financial measurements such as return on assets or debt-to-equity ratios